Sunday, April 28, 2013

Perkenalan Diri (Tugas Bu Chintia Handayani)

INTRODUCE

Hello, everybody. Allow me to introduce myself. My full name is Ali Muchtar Suryono. Please call me Ali. I was born in Depok, March 3, 1992. Now, I'm twenty-one years. I live in Taman Duta Jl. Lotus VII Rt 10/04 Depok. You may step by one day because I was happy when my friends come and gather together at my house and did such a great activity or joking together. My hobbies watch, car modification.

I have the desire, when later I was successful I would like to have a big car repair shop. Nasi Uduk Pecel Ayam is my favorite food and Avocado Juice.

I have two brothers, he Sutanto and Satriyo. I was the youngest in my family happy. My mother is a housewife and my father is a hard worker and very smart. I am a friendly guy and likes to joke. it was the end of my self-introduction. Thank you for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment